Thursday, December 14, 2006

What a weekend…

I had a great time last weekend. I was hanging out with 4 different set of friends for 4 consecutive nights.

Thursday Dec. 7, 2006. A high school classmate arrived from Canada after 3 years of work. Together with other high school classmates, he treats us to dinner and went to Pod 5 at Banilad Town Center to have some vocal exercise while drinking some beers.


Friday Dec. 8, 2006. I was with my NCR officemates having a drinking session at Fisherman’s Net at JY Lahug. It was a relaxing night listening to classic songs while drinking beers and having a little exchange of ideas. It was past 2AM when we went to Chowking Lahug to have some wanton noodles.

Saturday Dec. 9, 2006. I was with my Taiyo Friends. You can read my post about this night below.

Sunday Dec. 10, 2006. My girlfriend and I were invited to the ELIM Singles Christmas Party at Alta Vista Golf and Country Club. I enjoyed that night meeting old friends from college and meeting new Christian friends at the party. I also enjoyed hearing Christian songs with the ELIM Band.

Life is short. We will be young only once in our lifetime. So if possible, enjoy life!!!

No comments: