Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Papa Joe...

Papa Joe is a local DJ here in Cebu who has a radio program called “Talk to Papa” where the listeners can share their problems (mostly love problems) on the air and seek advices from other listeners.

Two weeks ago I received an MSN message from an old friend saying “Hi!” At that moment I already think that there must be something behind that simple “Hi!”, because we go directly to the point every time we send instant messages. I replied with a “Hello” and my assumption is correct, there goes her marathon of questions regarding love and problems in life.

Then on that the same day, another friend of mine approaches me and we had a little talk. And again it’s about personal problem.

On that day, I feel like I am Papa Joe giving advices to my friends, the only difference is that the problems being shared are major and big problems that can change the life and future of my friends, so I was very cautious in every word I say.

I am not a good problem adviser; I am only good at solving problems of my own. But I am thankful that they trusted me even though we are not that close and still they chooses me to be the person to share their problems with.

Good luck to my friends above. Thanks for trusting me. =)

God bless us all.

No comments: