Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Japan, Japan.. Sagot sa kahirapan...

soon...
Update!!!

April 20, 2007 1:45 PM
I submitted my resignation in NCR. Our managing director tried to negotiate with me to stay with the company but when he found out that I’m going abroad he said, “Sad news, we cannot compete overseas.” What he meant was my resignation was a sad news for him and the company cannot compete with the salary and benefits I will be getting abroad, so there’s no other choice but to let go of me. Somehow it was sad news for him because he was my former NCR Atlanta GA manager and as far as I know, I am the first engineer who resigns after he became the managing director of NCR Cebu.

I resigned NCR not because I have some things against the company or to my team. I resigned because I have to fulfill some personal task that I set long time ago.

i would like to say thank you to my team and friends in NCR for the cooperation and good companionship.
thank you for being a good friend inside and out of the company.
thank you for the memories... (i have more than 11 gigs of NCR pictures in my harddisk)...

i wish everyone good luck, good health and God bless us all...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha... naa sad bag-o... pwede sad singapore, singapore- sagot sa kahirapan!!!

Ayo-ayo bai!!!
Padala lang niya ug sushi..hahaa

Rommel said...

lain ang singapore bai...

Singapore, Singapore.. pampa-ahon sa mga poor...

sayantist said...

Isang bandila!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooowoohooooooo!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Mabuhi ka Ka Rommel! kay ikaw una nag hatag ug resignation sa director na Indian na American Citizen!!!(non-sense ako giyawyaw..hahahah)

Basta maski unsa mahitabo!!!

ISANG BANDILA!!! woooohoowoooo!!!!